On 22nd Septeber 2023 we received some exciting news about the concesion of a new eTwinning National Quality Label by the Spanish eTwinning National Services for our project «A Collection of Short Stories in English».
That project was carried out by the students who were in 4th ESO B and C during the year 2022-23 (45 participants), conduceted by their English teacher, Juan Jesús Aguilar Osuna. They worked in English, in collaboration with the following European High Schools:
- Germany: HS Eichendorffschule (Schöningen)
- Sindirgi Anatolian Imam Hatip High School (Sindirgi/Balikesir)
- Erdem Bayazit Anadolu Lisesi (Gölbasi/Ankara)
- Tusba TOBB Science High School (Tusba/Van)
- Kütahya Necip Fazil Kisakürek Anatolian High School (Kütahya/Merkez)
- Hasan Harakani Anatolian High School (Markez/KARS)
- Spain: IES Francisco Agiar (Betanzos, A Coruña)
We were eight schools, 128 students in total, working together to produce a collection of short stories that were finally published as an ebook.
Congratulations to those 45 students from IES Nicolás Copérnico who took part in the project. The quality of your work has been awarded at a national level!